Raised Garden Beds
What are the benefits of a raised garden bed?
- Grow your own vegetables and save money
- No Bending Required
- Uses the “no dig” method
- Foleys Raised Garden Beds sit on any surface
- Available in a large range of sizes and colours
- Foleys Raised Garden Beds come fully assembled
These are just some of the great benefits, so now you can be healthier and reduce your carbon foot print at the same time.
Round Garden Rings
Oval Garden Rings
Available in 0.4m height and 0.8m height
- 1.5m long x 0.7m width
- 2.2m long x 1m width
- 3m long x 1.15m width
The Shamrock, Square, Heart
How to fill your new raised garden bed
There are two ways:
1. Fill with a load of complete organic soil from a landscape supply yard
2. Layering “no-dig” method. Layer straw/hay with manures and composts eg. mushroom etc.
With the 0.8m high garden beds it is a good idea to fill the bottom 0.4m with either clean sand or general garden waste.
The recipe for a good compost is:
25% high nitrogen material such as raw manure and green legumes
35% green plants with lower nitrogen levels such as annual weeds, soft prunings, fresh lawn clippings and green herbs ie comfrey, borage, tansy.
35% high carbon materials such as straw woody mulch, dead leaves and paper
5% gritty material such as rock dust, bone dust, fresh wood as and compost from the last good batch.
How To Order
Use our contact page to phone or e-mail us to discuss your needs and create your order!