Foley’s Tanks have been manufacturing rain water tanks in Woombye on the Sunshine Coast for over 60 years. With a wide range of both regular and spacesaver tank sizes, as well as the ability to cater to custom sizes, we have all your water storage needs covered.
Rain Water Tank Products
Round Aquaplate Tanks
Our classic round aquaplate tanks hold from 450L to 22,500L and come in a range of colours (colour chart below).
Our Spacesaver Tanks are the perfect solution for compact spaces, holding from 500L to 5000L and available in a range of colours (see colour chart below).
Need a custom size tank? We’ve got you covered.
Foley’s Tanks are a proud supplier of Heritage Tanks, steel water tanks from 55,000L-375,000L, available in corrugated or streamlined profiles. Heritage Tanks are long-lasting and come with a 20 year pro rata warranty. For more information, including available colours, sizes, materials, and certifications, please see the brochure linked below.
Other Associated Rain Products
Leaf Strainers, Over Flow Fittings, Pressure Pumps, Town’s Mains, Connection Kits, Leafeaters, Rain Heads, Tank Outlets, Water Diverters and Tank Stands.
Roofing Iron, Bull Nosing, Flashing to 2.4m Guillotine and Folding to 2mm x 2.4m, and Tool Boxes.
What Tank Is Best For Me?
The tank size for you depends on how much water you will need. How much water you will need depends on a number of factors. Answering the below questions will determine which size is most suitable.
For home water use:
- Will all your water needs be met by tank water or will/do you have access to additional town water?
- How many people live at the residence?
- How many bathrooms are there?
- Do you have a swimming pool?
- Do you have a dishwasher?
- What type of washing machine do you own (top or front loader)?
Average Household Guide
4-5 people: 65000L minimum
2-3 people: 45000L minimum
For garden water use:
- How big is your garden (a small allotment in an estate, a large rural block etc.)?
- What type of garden do you have?
- A vegetable garden requires more water than the average ornamental garden, and drought resistant plants will require less water than others.
Average Garden Guide
Small garden: minimum 3000L
Large garden: minimum 5000L
We recommend including this information in your initial order enquiry so that we can advise and move onto filling your order as efficiently and smoothly as possible.
How To Order
Use our contact page to phone or e-mail us to discuss your needs and create your order. If you aren’t sure what size tank(s) you will need, be sure to refer to the above section ‘Which tank is best for me?’ and include as much information as possible in your initial enquiry. We are happy to help advise the best size for your needs.